STANDARD PRICES, SIZES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Designed and manufactured in South Africa by South Africans for South Africans
Click on Image for more information:
||Standing models angle iron
|Standing Models Pipe frame
|Safety Net Trampolines
TRAMPOLINE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not use the trampoline under the influence of alcohol or
- Chances of losing control or falling off the trampoline will
be bigger when more than one person is using it simultaneously.
- Be familiar with the basic principals before attempting advanced
- Momentum can be stopped by bending the knees when your feet
touch the trampoline.
- Do not jump for too long or too high. Always control your jump
by ensuring that you land in the same spot where you started the
- Always jump in the middle of the trampoline and keep your eyes
focused on the mat. This way balance and control will be maintained.
- Don't jump onto the trampoline. Rather climb up and down to
use the trampoline. Do not use the mat as a jumping apparatus
to other objects.
We manufacture, supply and repair different sizes table- and pit model trampolines using black woven material in single or double layer mats. Optional extra, safety pads and weather covers. Two year guarantee. Spare parts available for all SA Trampoline products .
Pretoria and Centurion: Delivery R150.Other areas will be quoted . Products and prices can change without prior notice. Installation prices are under the optional extra column. Galvanized frames are available at an extra cost. S.A. Trampolines are recommended by well known trainers, medical doctors, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and holiday resorts countrywide.
Click here to view gallery